Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hyper-Left Syndrome

Hyper-Left Syndrome was created to be a 30 second Easter egg on the Red Clay Chef DVD.

This project was for a class I was in Spring 2008. It was a challenge for me because it could be anything as long as it did not exceed 30 seconds. I wanted to try to write something. . . well I did and I learned I am no writer. But maybe after my script class this semester I'll be awesome at it. I shot this using the Panisonic AG-DVC60. I lit it using a simple 3 piece Arri kit with some diffusion. Lucky me my roommate let me dress her up and move her around for a couple of hours.

The editing was done using Final Cut and it just about gave me a heart attack. Three hours before it was due I managed to kill my external hard drive losing everything. Lucky me I had the backup saving sent to my flash drive so the project was still intact. I just had to re-log footage, re-create the graphics and I would be on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment